Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lincoln


Sitting on the Steps of Lincoln's home.
Sister Bevan aka Pat aka Grandma
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on Gods side, for God is always right."
 
 

President Lincoln's home
 

Lincoln's tomb
 

At Lincoln's tomb
Elder Bevan aka John aka Grandpa
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, than stand firm"
 

The Tomb

Abraham Lincoln 1809-1855
"I do the very best I know how-
the very best I can; and
I mean to keep on doing so
until the end."
editors note:  I am sorry for the life of me I can not figure out how to upload the vertical pictures to be right side up and down.  I've spent some time trying but I figured the easiest fix would be for you to  just rotate your head to the side... 
sorry again.

0 comments: